Saturday, December 23, 2006

NaDruBloDa and I'm it

Northern Girl tagged me with one of these internets meme things. She is an unindicted co-conspirator, along with Rootietoot , of the scandalous National Drunk Blogging Day. Drink up Shriners.

Here it goes.

1. Grab the book closest to you. Got it.

2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence. Great, I only had to use one of my pocket calculators.

3. Post the text of next three sentences on your blog.

Kingstn -------714-2508

Kasper N 333 Olive St

Larksville-----287-1256

4. Name the book and the author. The phone book by Verizon.

5. Tag three people. Another Monkey Above Average Jane Dr. Rick


This is the Official Site for National Drunk Blogging Day.The date has been set for Friday, December 29. ....The rules are this: Start drinking.Start writing . No regrets. Designated readers, please identify yourself so we won't be impressed with your coherence when we assume you're writing under the influence.

7 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

Bah! I don't clutter up my site with such nonsense. So I'll clutter up yours!

2. a cleft; fissure; division

to divide by a blow; split; sever

1. to adhere; cling (to)

Book and author: Webster's New World Dictionary (Fourth Edition), Michael Agnes Editor in Chief

When is NaDruNakBloDa (National Drunk Naked Blogging Day)? And NaTaYoBloToWoDa (National Take Your Blog To Work Day)?

Anonymous said...

Haha! Funny. (Sorry about giving homework over the holiday...I was a bitch of a teacher.)

David Yonki said...

Okay. This sounds like a good idea. Shall we drink one of everything we have in the house, stick with a steady favorite or only drink by color? Never mind, I'll figure it out.
David
P.S. Richman? (Bailey's and Knob Creek) Poorman? (Keystone Light and Thunder). Never mind, I'll figure it out.

Doctor Rick said...

Dude!

James Patterson: Cross.

Anonymous said...

I am aaginst drunk blogging day, becuase it is upsurd like earth day, you should tkae care of the earth everyday, and you should be able to blog drunk everyday
here is point did you eve notice the word blog is always flagged when you do a spell check with blogger.

Gort said...

Bill, Do I really need to point out the irony of you of all people complaining about a spell checker. And Earth Day is one of my favorite holidays. Ranking right up there with Groundhog Day.

Anonymous said...

I litter on earth day and pick up other people's trash every other day, if we all did that we would have a better planet,
Im just saying a bloggin program should not flag the word blog
and my spelling has been air tight at the water cooler, unless a few homophones sliped by