Tuesday, October 25, 2005

General Zod 2008

Carl at Simply Left Behind has seperated at birth comparison photos of new Fed chief Ben Bernanke and DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff. The resemblance is striking and I chirped in that they both look like General Zod. Check out the 3 of them here.

Which reminded me of something Pope George Ringo brought to my attention a few days ago. General Zod is running for President! Finally, a candidate we can all willingly obey or else. Reading his platform, he does sound like a Republican but plans to run as an independent. He states his reasons for running clearly:

When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule.

Check out his entire platform at General Zod 2008.

2 comments:

Carl said...

Darn, I wanted to break that scoop! :-)

I loved the site.

Anonymous said...

The ultimate "no spin" candidate!