Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another candidate for PA Lieutenant Governor?

A few weeks ago Harrisburg city councilor Brad Koplinski dropped his announcement for Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. in my inbox. I never heard of the guy but appreciate that he included me in his media list. I was very pleased that he accepted my invitation to Blogfest on April 19th.

Yesterday I got a teaser from another guy I never heard of. 

 "This Thursday, Democratic Bradford County Commissioner Mark Smith will make a major announcement that could have long-term impacts on Bradford County and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
For several years, Bradford County has been the number one county in the state for Marcellus Shale development, job growth and impact. Smith has become a recognized and outspoken expert on the statewide, regional and local impacts of the natural gas industry."


I can't make it because of my work schedule but I'm going to make a wild guess that he is  announcing that he is  running for Lt. Gov. We hope to see him at Blogfest.

No comments: