Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another 119th state rep candidate

A fourth Democrat has thrown his hat into ring to succeed John Yudichak who is running for the state senate. Justin Behrens is an Iraq war vet from Mountaintop.

TL: “I’m really looking forward to the opportunity to serve our community and what we can achieve together.” said Behrens.
“I served my country with pride, honor and integrity. I will serve the 119th District upholding those same values along with vision, leadership and compassion.”


Gary Zingaretti and Jerry Mullery have previously announced that they are running for the seat and Bob Morgan is circulating petitions for the Democratic nomination.

The lone Republican so far is Rick Arnold. I miss attributed a quote yesterday by Arnold to Zingaretti.

Arnold said

"In my mind, I have more opposition now in the primary than I will in November," he said, adding "we'll pretend like we're running a primary right through May."

My apologies to both gentleman and thanks to the reader who corrected me.

No comments: