Sunday, May 16, 2010

State Committee R

My pal David Baloga was brave enough to send over his pich for Republican State Committee. I wish I could vote for him.



David Baloga candidate for State Committee Represenative of the Luzerne County Republican Party
Lake Township resident

Current Lake Township committee member & Second District Vice Chairman of Luzerne County Republican Party; Membership and voter registration committee member of Luzerne County GOP.

I am a lifelong Republican and a conservative. I believe in free enterprise and trade, limited government, and states rights. I enjoy the right to own firearms (even though I no longer hunt). I am pro-life. I am loyal but independent. I will not support Democrats. No one can buy my vote.
My passion for Conservative, Republican politics keeps me looking to do more for our party. That is why I would like to represent the good people of the Republican Party of Luzerne County, as their State Committee Representative.

I promise to be available to Republican voters and accountable for my actions taken as State Committee Representative. I humbly ask you to consider supporting me with your vote so I can be your voice on our Republican State Committee.



My wife Donna ( married 28 yrs) & I have 3 wonderful children (Christian, Angela & Michael) who are the greatest! We are blessed in all ways and thankful to Our Good Lord for all we have!

2 close friends I have are also running for State Committee Seats and I ask you to vote for them also! We are of like minds and values and will all serve you proudly!

RENNITA FENNICK

HARRY HASS
.
Update from David: The attached picture was in our Local Catholic Light Newspaper and other local pro-life materials. I was honored to be asked to carry the banner for The Wyoming Valley Chapter during this years March For Life in DC. I hold the pole on the right side in the attached photo. I do not use this for personal purposes only to show you proof of my pro-life commitments.
.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Baloga, please explain to us why you are Dan Mesuer's sidekick and are working to elect Tom Corbett and to deafeat Sam Rohrer??

Anonymous said...

Are you a full time paid employee of the Republican Party like your running mate, Renita Fennick?

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to destroy Linda Urban The answer is YES That is why this "team" exists

Anonymous said...

David - you forget to mention that you also coordinate the pro abortion, pro gambling, pro gas drilling campaign of Tom Corbett

Anonymous said...

Keep trying to ruin the Urban family see how far you will get

Anonymous said...

GeorgetheBackMountainFairyQueensays:

If you against Steve Urban
YOU ARE NAUGHTY

Anonymous said...

Who is this guy Baloga
No one ever heard of him

Anonymous said...

Dan Meuser - the loser

Anonymous said...

I consider all the Urbans friends and support them all. They need no promotion from me. I circulated Steve Urbans petition for Lt Gov!
I work as a union printer. Been a printer for 28 plus years. Never paid for anything political! Team of Baloga,Fennick and Haas is 3 underdog friends working together to combine resourses and efforts. We are all friends with almost every one of the State Committee candidates and wish them all the best of luck in this race! Dan Meuser & his family are friend of mine and I value his friendship dearly. I stand with friends and family always but they never can or try to make me their patsy! Friends never do that! Tom Corbett is my personal choice for governor and I respect all others choices for candidates and their support and votes for their candidates! That is the right thing to do.
Respectfully and sincerely,
David Baloga

Anonymous said...

Pro abortion - pro gambling

Glad you admitted who you are Baloga

Anonymous said...

Bobby Syp, is that you writing all this??

Anonymous said...

I am an active pro-life person. All active pro-lifers know that. Ask Betty Caffery or Helen Gohsler the Luzerne & Lackawanna PA for Human Life chapters presidents. YOU MUST NOT KNOW THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER ACTIVE IN PROLIFE WORK! THE FOOLISH COMMENT YOU OFFERED IS A LIE AND YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY TO USE YOUR NAME! I NEVER GAMBLE BUT HOPE THE MONEY FROM IT CAN SAVE PEOPLES TAXES CAUSING THEM TO LOOSE THEIR HOMES AS WAS PROMISED!

David Baloga

Anonymous said...

Supporting pro abortion candidates makes you pro abortion, David. Get some basic integrity for a change

Anonymous said...

Rhinos like this guy make me sick. Pro choice people who want to cover their tracks. We don't believe you.

Anonymous said...

If you support ONE pro abortion candidate, you are all pro abortion

Big Dan said...

Did you ever think that abortion isn't going to stop, even if it's outlawed? Like prostitution and drugs. So, we'll be throwing women in jail. Does anyone realize this? So, you're indirectly for throwing women in jail. And it will be middleclass and poor women, because I'm sure rich women will find a way around it.

When they Republicans controlled everything from 2000 to 2006, and the presidency from 2000 to 2008, they didn't outlaw it...because they know this. This is a carrot to dangle in front of voters. The GOP is NOT serious about outlawing abortion. It will NEVER be outlawed. It was proven when they finally ran every branch of government for YEARS...they did nothing about it.

How can everyone fall for this CRAP every election???

Big Dan said...

Republicans CANNOT say they will outlaw abortion...because they finally controlled everything and they didn't.

So, put them in this time they'll do it, right? Baloney!!! Like they DIDN'T last time?