Tuesday, November 27, 2007

McCain pisses people off

For all his pandering to the Jerry Falwells of the world and getting his head stuck up Bush's ass this ad reminds me of why I like the guy. I still think if he would have been the Republican nominee in 2000 the election wouldn't have even been close, not that I would have voted for him. The tag line is "I love America enough to make some people angry."




Thanks to Sully for pointing this out and he says...Imagine an Obama-McCain race: adult, graceful, necessary, and good for us.

John McCain's website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that guy kind of reminds me of the John McCain I voted for in the 2000 primary. Where the hell has he been since then?

pissed off patricia said...

McCain's good days are way behind him. When he sang the bomb iran song, I stuck a fork in him.