Saturday, December 03, 2011

Sarah Palin said some nice things about Rick Santorum

Sarah Palin said some nice things about Rick Santorum (R-VA) on Fox News that he touting in a fundraising email.

Gort
“If voters start shifting gears and deciding they want ideological consistency, then they’re going to start paying attention to say, Rick Santorum.”
Former Alaska Governor
Sarah Palin said that last night on Fox News about me, and I wanted to make sure you heard about it as well.
I am grateful for those kind words from a strong conservative like Governor Palin. And it’s becoming more clear that other conservatives are starting to rally around our message of passionate conservatism.


I love it when a politician sends a personalized email when hitting me up for money but I'm unclear what the difference is between a passionate conservative and a compassionate conservative like Bush advertised. I think it might be something akin to being a benevolent axe murderer as Mike McGlynn once said in the CV.




Michelle Bachman said she would consider him for VP.




CNN: Bachmann threw out a few names Wednesday when asked who her potential vice-president would be, including fellow candidate Rick Santorum...The congresswoman from Minnesota also floated Santorum as a potential attorney general, saying his legal acumen was top notch.
"I think that Rick Santorum is a wonderful man personally, but also, I think that he's very gifted when it comes to the area of legal issues."





Rick is charming all the girls saying "I’m the one you want to take home to Mom.”




Rick Santorum a Hit With the Ladies







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm unclear what the difference is between a passionate conservative and a compassionate conservative like Bush advertised"

The diference between the two as I see it is that a "Passionate Convervative" lives to screw we the people. A "Compassionate Conservative" is one who feels bad about screwing we the people but does it anyway. Wil Toole

Anonymous said...

Bachmann said, "I think that Rick Santorum is a wonderful man personally, but also, I think that he's very gifted when it comes to the area of legal issues."

I recall very well how gifted he was when he charged the local school district for the cost of sending his children to school in Verginia. Now that's what I call"gifted". Wil Toole

Mean Old Man said...

I am still holding out hope that this fine, Sainted young man will be the next Presdient of the US!!
God Bless you Sen. Santorum---if all politicians were like you the world would be a better place.

Jolly Roger said...

Amen, Mean Old Man-no more of that man on dog stuff! And nobody would LIE about people dying because they have no health insurance!

Maybe Rapture Rick could actually find his way to the White House if he won the election, which would mark the first time in decades that he actually knew where his house is.