Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Comcastic has been bloggered

This may not even post. The last 2 days I've been frustrated by a combination of ISP outages and blogger problems. It just may be a coincidence but I've been having cable/ISP problems since Comcast took over the local Adelphia operations. Over the last 5 or so years my cable rarely went out, now it's a regular occurrence. I was happy with Adelphia's service. My only complaints were the bill was always going up and the company was run by a bunch of crooks. Add in a dose of blogger psychosis the last 2 days that is making it difficult to post or comment on other blogspot sites. Oh well, Penn State is on. I will try again later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gort,

100% agree with you, I have adelphia, no comcast at home and epix at work. Work used to be slower, now I feel like I'm back on dial up with Comcast. How could they muck up existing infrastructure???