Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pike rolls the dice


The latest from Hugoland.

WILKES-BARRE – The attorney for double homicide suspect Hugo Selenski filed court papers Monday asking a judge to dismiss the charges, arguing prosecutors had not presented sufficient evidence in support of their case.
Attorney John Pike said prosecutors had not presented “any evidence whatsoever” that proves Selenski killed pharmacist Michael Kerkowski and his girlfriend, Tammy Fassett, or that Selenski committed several other offenses, including robbery.
To continue to hold Selenski would violate his right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, Pike argues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Pike was smoking? This is the second time he's asking for this! WHOA! Lupas is gonna have a stroke! I can't wait to see this!!!

I said yesterday I don't think this will work, but I've put my foot in my mouth before. If I am wrong on this one, hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... but I doubt it. Sorry, Hugo, buddy, you'll have to wait a bit longer...

;-)
I'm back!!


Dr. Tara

Gort said...

Welcome back Tara. You're blog disapeared for a while.

Anonymous said...

Read the articles carefully. The first motion was to dismiss the charges because the DA did not respond to the Bill of Particulars, which requires the DA to be more specific in the charges. The second motion is to dismiss because there was insufficient evidence presented at the Preliminary Hearing.

Anonymous said...

ok?