Saturday, July 15, 2006

Around the neighborhood

I'm blasting some David Bowie I bought at the beach, Warren Zevon is next, and I'm cruising my blogger friends. Danny is back. He had an argument with a TL columinst recently which was fun. His place is hints, allegations and things left unsaid. Someone accused Mark of something he didn't do. Another Monkey is fixing his house. Jane gives you another reason not to vote for Rick. My friend Randy gives us common cause when he points out how stupid the state government is: PennPatriot. Common sense about the deficit has Jennifer talking. Forget about checking the papers of somebody who looks different when you can fry them, Carl has the details. LVDem tackles sprawl, a problem that almost no one notices. Pave more farms, build more Wal-Marts and then watch the storm water flood your house. Dr. Tara took 47 examinations to be qualified to be a Pharmacist, so go say congrats. She pointed out that Hugo had a letter published.

And then there is Bernie's driveway.


4 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

And those are all electric cars. Really!

By the by, welcome back to the blogosphere! My hands were beginning to shake after a week w/ no Gort posts.

LVDem said...

I felt a shift in the force and it all centered around Wilkes Barre. Things appear to be returning to normal.

Welcome back.

Doctor Rick said...

You missed the great American Check-Up hype: The Barletta Awakening! I can't wait for your assessment of this one....ACU...coming (I promise)

Gort said...

Thanks guys, I missed you too. The wife wouldn't let me go to the library to check my email. As usual she was right.

Rick, what are you talking about?