Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A great disturbance in the force


As I was was wandering around Wilkes-Barre today I sensed a great disturbance in the blogosphere. What could it be? It wasn't a far off planet being destroyed but something closer to home. At first I was fearful that the NSA monitoring finally resulted in my fellow lefty bloggers being sent to Gitmo. But after checking my blogroll I found out that it was much worse, Dr. Rick is back posting at The American Checkup.

Welcome back Rick! Dr. FrankenFitz' creation has been unleashed on us once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was happier than Bill Clinton on an all expense paid trip to a combo Burger King/Whorehouse when I heard that that fine young man Dr. Rick was posting again. Then when I found out that he runs one of those "uppity" sites where you have to go to COmmie Blog school to comment--well that made me angrier than Patrick Kennedy at a AA Convention!!! At least the Commie that runs this site will let me comment even if I didn't get indoctrinated in one of those Commie hippy freak blog schools. Stop acting like a uppity marxist Dr. Rick! WHatever, you have it right on Barletta, he is a good fine upstanding politician as is our Sainted Sen. Santorum. To Hell with the Anarchist Liberals!!!!