Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Dog's vacation went well


Back in Wilkes-Barre after a too short of a week in Rehoboth. Me and Mrs. G both read a good book, played in the waves and just chilled out. Our ridiculous retriever had lots of fun. 3,4 or 5 walks a day to chase ducks at Lake Gerar and he was the hit of the Avenue. If you like dogs, Goldens are hard to resist. So what did I miss?

My inbox is swamped and my spam filter is overloaded. I'm just going to go down the list. Joe Leonardi got some good press. In the other Congressional race close to my heart Chris Carney has some momentum. He has raised a bunch of money and the national party is paying attention. There is some sort of controversy going on in the race that I haven't had time to check-out yet. It has something to do with the fact that 'stroke em and choke em' Don Sherwood followed his marching orders and voted for a war that has killed and maimed thousands of our countrymen and there is no end in sight. I guess when someone points out that the stupid bastard can't think for himself he gets huffy. In the Senate campaign our beloved junior senator, Rick Santorondog (R-VA), has raised a gazillion dollars which I'm sure he spend to tell you that Bob Casey is a devil worshipper or worse. Casey has also raised crazy amounts of money. I guess this is what it comes down to, who ever can whore themselves out to who ever wants a favor in Washington. But I will still take Casey's pimps over Ricky's. In the Hazelton immigrant thing I was shocked that Santorum's people had anything to do with it. Just a thanks to Lou Barletta, while I was away he got his face on the national news again and five hundred people hit this site by searching for his name. Maybe I should put ads on the site? I'll give him a commission.

1 comment:

PennPatriot Blog said...

Welcome back Gort. Hope you had a great trip and thanks for the shout out.