Friday, March 16, 2007

Snow Daze or another edition of Queer Eye for the Blog Guy

After the great St Valentine's Day massacre snow storm we are now into the St Patrick's Day eve late winter blast. In addition to their other duties are these guys also the patron saints of snowstorms? My first reaction to a major weather event is to get to the beer store then fire up the BBQ grill. PSoTD was seduced by last weeks warm temps and asked "The weather's warming up. So what's your favorite thing to cook on the outdoor barbecue?"

Some of my favorite blogs have moved, redecorated or quit.

Rick Santorum's favorite reporter Brett Lieberman has had a wandering URL that hopefully has found a home at Pennsyltucky Politics. John Micek has brightened up his place at Capitol Ideas with new drapes, wallpaper and may have even trimmed his beard. Thanks for all the shoutouts guys.

Northeast PA media news and gossip has revamped the layout and launched a new message board. Another Monkey is back to posting pictures and artwork that I enjoy and has added some seasonal pics to NEPA Blogs.

On the down side my friend Randy Potter has decided to spend more time on what's is really important and stop blogging but will keep PennPatriot Online up to prevent the spammers from taking over the domain. And adding to my reputation as the kiss of death of local blogs I listed a few new ones at NEPA Blogs that stopped posting right after I linked to them. Also my old friend and nemesis Dr. Rick seems to have been anesthetized.

Back to winter. On this cold, snowy night I give you this picture of Rudy Giuliani in drag to keep you warm.



2 comments:

PA progressive said...

Are you sure you have permission to use that picture? Hey, I think I photoshopped that Gort. Please remit $5,000 asap.

Gort said...

John, It has been brought my attention that may not be a picture of Rudy. An informed Wyoming County minister is alleging that it actually a photo of you after the last time you bothered to shave some time in the mid 1980's. I doubt his claims.