Sunday, August 16, 2009

Drought warning

It hasn't rained in a few days and it's close to 90 this afternoon. I suspended the building of the boat and gathering animals for the time being. I'm stuck indoors today working on a very important paperwork project which may lead to greater riches if it works out. And no, it doesn't have anything to do with Nigerians or the Irish Lottery. Sucks to be me today. As usual I blame Al Roker for the weather.

The Red Sox lost to the Rangers today and now I'm rooting for the Mariners against the Evil Empire. There is a new curse in baseball Yankee fans. You can't bulldoze the high temple of the game without pissing off the baseball Gods. The Ghosts don't want to move.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Well, on Saturday, 22 August, we have flood watches posted, so whatever you want to call a drought is over.

I had planned on taking the older Miss Pico's stuff up to Penn State today, but everything would've gotten soaked in the back of my truck; now I'll have to do it on Sunday, rain or shine.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.