Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nobody reads blogs on Saturday

Last nights meet up at Dan's was big success. Zen was the most popular guy for some reason. I'm sorry that I didn't give 4 months notice about our impromptu meeting but I posted it on the blog, Facebook and blasted emails to those that might be interested. Yes, I did huddle with my attorney when Big Dan came in. He didn't look as tall as his picture on the Internet. I will consult with my senior counsel, Tom Hagen, about this. Dan, do you own any horses?

Thanks to everyone that showed up, it was a blast. We will do another one at the end of September and hopefully we will get a few of the Luzerne County Democratic candidates to attend in addition to the GOP hopefuls.

I heard a disturbing report that the Mean Old Man shot himself in the leg with a shotgun while he was feeding his chickens so he was unable to attend.

4 comments:

just ed said...

Same thing i told dan, Mean Old Man shot himself in the head would be better

Stephen Albert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If nobody reads blogs on Saturday, why not help clean the bathrooms and bathe the dog? He's a total mud bud. I think I let him watch too many buddy movies.

Anonymous said...

I think Mean Old Man is just hen-pecked and blames his gout as an excuse. I bet Thelma Jean has him field-dressing a deer that she shot out of season and he just won't admit it.