Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ricky finds a wealthy man

We have been hearing about Rick Santorum living paycheck to paycheck and getting a sweetheart deal on a mortgage and his charity spending too much on overhead( But the donors were taken care of) .The Calvary is coming to the rescue to fatten his re-election warchest that only has $7 MILLION+ IN THE BANK.

Bush coming to Pittsburgh raise money for Santorum


President Bush is expected to be in Pittsburgh later this month to help U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum raise money to defend his Senate seat against an anticipated challenge from Democratic state Treasurer Bob Casey Jr. It would be the president's second fund-raising visit for Mr. Santorum, R-Pa., in this election cycle. Last June, Mr. Bush appeared at a Santorum event in Bryn Mawr, Montgomery County, raising a reported $1.7 million for the senator and the state Republican Party.

Mr. Bush, however, remains a fund-raising powerhouse, and Mr. Santorum is intent on amassing the resources he will need in what is expected to be one of the most expensive Senate races in the nation this year.


"Money Money Money"

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan

If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball...
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world

No comments: