Friday, September 04, 2009

Multi-party Bob/Youtube weekend

There are so many things that I want to write about but I caught the dreaded drombone of head colds so I'm just going to use Youtube videos to make my point. Maybe I will have to go before one of Obama's Death Panel's to decide if my life is worth saving.

Mericle pleads guilty

He gives a $1 million "finder's fee" to a judge on a $6 million building project and that is OK according to the US Attorney's Office and faces maybe 4 months in jail despite that the fact that he lied to the FBI and IRS but he is "cooperating" with the investigation. Such fargon BS and it just goes to show that if you have enough money you can buy your way out of just about anything.

How is paying a bribe to a Judge not a crime?




Here are some videos from Barry and Cindy that come to mind.







Back to listening/watching Madonna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read the transcript on citizens voice it appears he didnt lie he just didnt tell them everything but now they are going to look into his head ??? seems to me the judge is on top of it

Anonymous said...

An what about the COO he knew nothing What do you think Big Dan