Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another edition of Queer eye for the blog guy



Recent links to Gort42 include Columbia Blue and Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg's blog that wants Al Gore to run for President. I agree with Alex that Gore would be our best candidate. I'm in the anybody but Hillary camp right now although I would vote for her in the general election. The only Republican that I like is John McCain which is why he won't get the nomination.

Some of our local bloggers have been quiet:


Some tell me that they will be back.

But the big news today is that Dr Rick is back. He will entertain us with tales why Liberals are evil, Fox News is the truth and rehash Ted Kennedy jokes about driving and swimming.



And NEPA Blogs has been updated.

1 comment:

Doctor Rick said...

And Nostradumbass is back too...