Sunday, April 08, 2012

More Nonsense from Holden

Tim Holden is grasping at straws. After going after Matt Cartwright because he gave some money to the Juvie Brothers his hired gun Joe Trippi thinks that being successful in life is a liability. The spot also takes something Cartwright said way out of context. Do Holden and Trippi think that they can get away with lieing like Mitt Romney without being called out on it?


Chronicling Mitt's Mendacity, Vol. XII

In this ad Holden asserts that Matt Cartwright is bored buying new cars and has mansions and Condo's in Florida

The whole quote tells us something different

From Kos: "I've come to the point in my life that either I do it now or I don't do it… I'm 50 years old. I don't get a bang out of buying a new car anymore. I get a bang out of helping people."

I'm also north of 50 and those that know me realize that I can care less about the latest Gizmo. I don't even have a cell phone! Your're slaves to that machine.

Matt hit back on the Juvie Brothers nonsense



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take great pleasure in watching Tim Holden go down on April 24th. Holden's politics aren't welcome in NEPA. Cartwright is the best choice for Congress.

Pope George Ringo said...

Nobody asked me, but judging from the vast amount of Holden signs in "our" area, it tells me something. He's going to beat Cartwright. By the way, I have not seen very many Cartwright signs at all.
Bless You.

Anonymous said...

Big lawyers and firms like Cartwright buy access by donating to the judges they go against. Cartwrights a very good lawyer but the reason he goes after the big boys is because they are the the one with the deep pockets which means a big pay day for him. He makes it sound like he does everything pro bono.

Anonymous said...

I guess that being a success in this area is a huge mistake and the old saying that people would rather see a herse in front of your house than a Cadalac still holds true. Holdsen is a Conservative wwearing a Democrat shield. He voted against health care reform and I have no doubt he will kick Medicare in the ass if he gets the chance. What good is his seniority if he votes against us small folk? I'm going to support Matt Cartwright.

Tony Thomas said...

Signs don't win elections. Most of the signs that I've seen are placed on public property. A few campaign workers can easily litter the grass along a highway or road with signs in a few hours. In front of lawns I've probably seen just as many Holden as Cartwright signs

Anonymous said...

Where is holden lying in his ad? Cartwright gave to those guys and Matt should just deal with it and stop whining. Matt would probably win without looking like a wuss.