Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Presidential debate polls

I don't think the post debate spin about who won or lost will matter much. The real fun is the drinking games people are coming up with.



Zen has his version: Every time Pres. Obama says inherited, previous administration, Bush, uh, or um- you have to take a drink.
Every time Romney comes off looking and or talking like a robot- you have to take a drink.

If you follow those simple rules, you will be annihilated, blotto, wrecked, plowed, murdered, 3 sheets to the wind, bombed etc.


The guy on the left would enjoy this activity. The guy on the right not so much.








I'll be commenting on my Facebook page during the debate. If your not already a friend just send me a request to join in. You can always unfriend me afterwards.  

No comments: