Saturday, October 20, 2012

YouTube Weekend

I was on WILK yesterday with the Lovely and Talented Mrs. Sue Henry. (back off Joe) We discussed Blogfest, the Toohil video, Aaron Kaufer and writing in David Yonki for State Rep.

The Tom Marino  almost Macaca moment with a tracker also came up and much to my surprise Steve Corbett sent me an email inviting me to call into his show to discuss it. Unfortunately I had another commitment and wasn't able to chat with him. Is Corbett mellowing out on bloggers? 

Sue is also the GM of Kings College radio station WRKC 88.5FM and has a show every Saturday 3-6PM. She asked me if I had a request for this week's show.


The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Gil Scott-Heron

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I happened to hear you on her show. She was awfully nice to you considering you're a demo- Something going on here?