Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Young Dems to meet


First meeting of the 2012 General Election.
The Luzerne County Young Democrats will hold their Post-Primary Election at Rodano's located on Public Square on Thursday May 31, 2012 at 7:00 P.M.


Representative Phylis Mundy will be attending the meeting to discuss Pennsylvania's Delaware Loophole. Democratic Congressional Candidate Gene Stilp will be sponsoring the meeting and will also be speaking to the group.

The Young Democrats will be discussing the upcoming General Election, endorsing the Democratic slate for the General Election, and discussing agenda items to support such as the opposition to the Delaware loophole and Voter ID Laws. 


The Luzerne County Young Democrats encourage all registered Democrats age 18-35 to attend. Matt Cartwight will also be there.



They also have invited some LCYD alumni such as yours truly. I may just hobble down on my crutches. I heard that Gene Stilp is springing for the food so don't expect pulled pork as I'm sure that Pignelope would consider that cannibalism.


The Young Democrats of America will be meeting in Philadelphia June 29th-July 1st.That's a big feather in the cap of Herself and the PA Young Dems.

1 comment:

Austin said...

I can't wait for my new schedule at work so I can start going to these things again.