Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Please stand by


About 3:30AM I lost my Comcastic internet connection. I called the service number and was told that there is an outage in my area and will be informed by a robocall when service is restored.
Of course I was in the middle of a riveting and insightful post that would have surely been considered for the Bloggers equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize if I could have finished it.
I ask for the patience of my regular readers and the people who find Gort42 by accident. We hope to resume regular programming in the wee hours of tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Coal Region Voice said...

So Comcast sucks as much as Service Electric? Check out this friend of mind, after DJing for years she final started a blog. You could mostly hear her in Schuylkill County.

http://www.courtneyroberts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Klaatu barada nicto!