Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Robocall

I said I wasn't going to comment much on the the Luzerne County race for Judge unless something unusual happened. Then something unusual did happen

I just got an automated phone survey from this number in Washington 202-747-7306. I tried a reverse look up but came up empty. The voice asked me to push a button on what was the important issues in the Luzerne County Judicial races like crime, etc. But the last 2 questions seemed like a shot at Joe Musto. Would you vote for a younger or older candidate? And would you be more or less inclined to vote for a candidate that would be too old to finish his term?

Not exactly a push poll since no names were used and I think this mandatory retirement age of 70 for Judges is bogus anyway but somebody is planning to use it as an issue.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

Heh, I got that same call (I just checked the number) a few hours ago as I was heading out the door. I hung up.