Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Senate debate

My friends at PCN Blog (adding to the blogroll) have let me know that we can watch the Senate debate this Saturday:

Bob Casey, Jr., Alan Sandals, and Chuck Pennacchio

PCN will air live coverage of the Senate Democratic Primary Candidates Debate on Saturday, April 8 beginning at 7:00 p.m.

They want to know if anyone will liveblog it, I will decide when I get there.

I watched Alan Sandals on PCN call-in last night and found him to be my kind of guy. Get out of Iraq, National Health Insurance and protecting workers rights. Then Casey spoke to the AFL-CIO and made his case against Santorum. His best line was (pointing out that Ricky votes with Bush all the time) that one of them is not necessary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making the post about it

Anonymous said...

PCN will replay the debate at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 9.