Monday, February 18, 2008

Sometimes I get it right

My blog buddy A Big Fat Slob recently pointed out that I called the Republican nomination 2 years ago.

From November 12, 2006


The Republicans always have been very orderly about the nomination and it's McCain's turn. He has to win over or at least neutralize the religious conservatives and he's trying. He has to be the fiscal conservative guy as he has always been out front on wasteful spending. On national security it's hard to find a bigger hawk.

I'll give you another shocking prediction. The Democrats will win the White House and increase their majorities in both the House and Senate.

5 comments:

A Big Fat Slob said...

Whoa, slow down there, cowboy. You're getting a little carried away with that last prediction . . . .

Thanks for the link love.

Anonymous said...

Well as much as I applaud your McCain prediction, I pray to all of the Gods in the world that your new prediction is wrong! As bad as Bush has perceived to been a Democratic free reign would surely lead to the demise of the United States!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to disagree with this assessment?

As a 40 year conservative I will not vote for McCainiac.

D.B. Echo said...

I pray that your assessment is right. Then, once the new Congress takes office on January 1, 2009, they will have 19 days to put the Franken Plan into effect.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the Democrats don't win, or we will not continue on the briliant path of forein policy that we have had for the past 7 years.