Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dilemma

What to watch on the tube tonight? Should I tune in to see if John McCain will "whip" "That One's" "you-know-what" in the debate or see if the Phils can wrap up the National League pennant? Probably both since we have 2 sets in the living room and the TV in the unsecured disclosed world HQ of Gort42 has picture in picture.
.
J-Roll leads off the game with a HR.
.
The CNN debate pregame has about 50 people on stage all with laptops in front of them, weird.
.
J-Roll walks, steals 2nd and comes home on a Ryan Howard single then Utley scores on a Burrell hit. Phils 3-0
.
Joe the plumber? Mac wants to buy your mortgage and freeze spending.
.
Senator Obama, I'm not President Bush. If you want to run against President Bush you should have ran 4 years ago.
.
Mac says the nasty campaign is because Obama didn't agree to town hall meetings and jumps on John Lewis' George Wallace remarks.
.
Obama says the American people are not concerned about hurt feelings and shifts to economics.
.
The Dodgers starter, Billingsley, is pulled in the 3rd.

Blogger error, I just lost the a bunch of stuff. Live blog is over.

3 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

If Obama ran four years ago, Karl Rove would have been spreading rumors about how he fathered a black child.

Anonymous said...

Well he did father a black child teo of them. Stephe Colbert is making sure people know that

Who won the debate?

Cole Hammels

Right Winger said...

Let's talk baseball. It's more fun. The Phils just won. I need to go buy a new hat. I never mentioned this. I'm a closet Phillies Phan. I never admitted it because they've been so crappy.
I use to go the Veteran Stadium when I was a kid to see them. Mike Schmidt, Gary Maddox, Greg Luzinski, Larry Bowa, and yes, Pete Rose!!
My son is a Yankee fan so I haven't really had much to say about baseball but this year I can finally come out of the closet!!!!!!!!
Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!