Sunday, October 26, 2008

The fall foliage is so beautiful



I think it is a pain in the ass.


I spent the afternoon raking leaves which is one of my least favorite yard jobs, second only to cleaning out the gutters. After doing the initial poop patrol I kept discovering more output from our Golden Retriever shit machine as I raked.


When I was a hotel manager in Boston, October was always our best month because of the leaf peepers. Some people should get a life.


After gathering the leaves in a pile I brought out my trusty Toro mulching mower and chopped them up.




There are more leaves on the way.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall FALLage--not fall foilage when you have to rake leaves. Fortunately, gort does the raking and mulching. However, I let him buy the Toro mulching mower.