Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blogs popping up



Wow. All of a sudden we have a bunch of political bloggers on the scene. I'll start with the ones that are kind enough to link to me. First Lehigh Valley Ramblings has a cell phone but doesn't really like it. I don't have one of the things and hope never to have one interrupt my life. Never say never.

A Big Fat Slob has been following the Senate primary and much more. Gotta love the pic.

Wilkes-Barre Politics has done some original reporting. Pointing out that Reilly is offering a benefit for voting for him. Buy me a beer Bob don't bribe me with a drug card.

Shlomo Boudreaux
Central Pennsylvania's Foremost Cajun Jew has been all Chuck all the time

And Norton is covering the 20th Senate District race with a combo of great reporting and humor.

1 comment:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Thanks for the links to all of these new blogs! I've got to check them out. Gotta' go, my cell is ringing again.