Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pipes and crayons


Way off topic.

My favorite dispenser of Yuengling Lager at my local watering hole got a new tattoo and she is proud of it. . Maybe I'm just getting old but I don't think it is attractive. This is a girl that is drop dead gorgeous but when I look at her all I see is stuff sticking out of her face and the defacing of her skin. I don't get it. There was a time in recent history when people were given tattoos to mark them as different. What is with this piercing and tattoo fad?

3 comments:

Gort said...

Alex, You're dedication to doing vital research is always inspiring.

Anonymous said...

I'm angrier than Michael Jackson in a swimming pool of Penthouse Pets and Playboy Bunnies over the way our young ladies of today are perverting themselves by painting and piercing commie propaganda on their bodies! In my day it was different--if a broad wanted to stand out she put a different shade of lipstick on her!---and she LOVED IT!!! MY hippie freak commie loving granddaughter Cloie has a tattoo all down her back of some serpent--no doubt some pagan commie induction poster!!! My wife Thelma Jean has to threaten me with a slap of one of her famous butter biscuits in order to keep me from scrubbing down the little anarchists back with lye whenever she comes over for SUnday Dinner (after which the Jerry Garcia worshipping commie leaves with some of my hard earned money--no doubt to buy drugs and nose rings with). Kids today have no respect for anything!!! In my day if a kid came home with a tattoo she'd be spending the next month in traction! And she'd love it!!! I find it funny that the Marxist that runs this site is appalled at the sight of a tattoo on a broad, especially since its his own philosophy that is responsible for it!!! DAMN YOU LIBERALS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Serpents are unconscious phallic symbols. When pondering the selection of her tattoo no doubt Cloie's choice was influenced by the memory of some narrow-minded Nazi prick relative she has somewhere.