Thursday, May 04, 2006

Kentucky Derby or blogger meetup


The 10th annual get together of the Saturday OT Committee and Operatic Society to watch the Kentucky Derby is scheduled for this Saturday at Marks Pub 1287 N Washington St, Wilkes-Barre (map it). Pope George Ringo has extended an invitation to all bloggers, commenters and readers to join us.

So far Dr. Rick of The American Check-Up and Bill Fitz of My Take have said they will attend. I'm waiting for responses from the other area scribes but no invitation is needed.

Any candidates or supporters who check out this site are also welcome.

10 comments:

Doctor Rick said...

I look forward to it

Gort said...

Rick, Let's get a good turnout

LVDem said...

I'd be there but I get to play demolition man and rip the cabinets out of the kitchen and bath room then start a big bonfire. Normally beer and a cast of clowns would force me to travel 90 minutes to visit my Back Mountain relatives for 20 mins and then stop in at Marks for a three day beer festival, but fire and destruction are not frequent events in my life. It's like reverting back to my primative life form.

Anonymous said...

I'd go, but what will you prissy hippy freak bolsheviks be drinking at that Commie Bar?? Mineral water?? I'll take my chances here on the farm with Thelma Jeans homemade rye. GOD I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pappy, The revenooners are on to us.Better cover up the still.

LVDem said...

I swear, my uncle once called a bar I frequent a Commie Bar. If I didn't know my uncle was a complete moron who couldn't type yet alone find the on switch for a computer, I would be very convinced he is the Mean Old Man. Thanks Old Man. It's like a touch of the Back Mountain right here in the Lehigh Valley.

Anonymous said...

this is bigger then the meeting of the Five Families

Anonymous said...

If we want real justice we must go to Don Gort...and your enemies will become his.. and then they will fear you.

Anonymous said...

its starts out this way
Mark(Blog Father) I would like to thank you all for coming and Don Gortino for setting this up. We have Don Dr. Rick From nanticoke, and Don Fitzini form Center City, We also have many ascociates from all allover NEPA. Don Democrat from lehigh Valley could not make but sends his reagrds

Gort said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.