Thursday, May 04, 2006

Little Ricky making calls forSherwood


Sherwood brings home the pork. That's the message of the robo calls that Sen. Ricky Santorum is doing for Don Sherwood.

"We fight to make sure our communities get their fair shares, whether it's in federal funds, first responders or police officers or improving our roads and bridges. … That's why I hope you’ll join me in supporting Congressman Don Sherwood.”

I guess Sherwood knows a lot about pork. Ricky is supposed to be a conservative that opposes federal spending and Sherwood has always stood up for family values.

Hypocrites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her vote may not be for sale, but, obviously her party registration is, lame excuse to change parties.

Gort said...

Anon, I think you were commenting on the previous post. But anyway, switching parties to vote for some one in a primary is not unheard of. When I lived in Wayne County I switched my registration to Republican to vote for a friend. Of course he lost, I'm always the kiss of death.