Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys



Humphrey was born Feb. 9, 2002 and by dog standards he is getting to be an old man. His snout has some grey but he has all the energy of a puppy. He is my second dog and he was trained quicker than the last one because I learned from my mistakes. The only behavior problem we have is that he is too friendly with people that come into the house. When we are touring the neighborhood he could care less about people, he checks his p-mail and allows someone passing by to pat him on the head but he want's to get to park.

We also celebrate Ptolomey's birthday today because we don't know when he was born. Ptolomey found us during the baseball playoffs in 2002 and when we took him to the vet he said he was 7 or 8 months old. So we roll it up into one day.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORT, I HATE YOUR SITE BUT I LOVE THE DOG!