Thursday, January 19, 2006

Around the internets

Simply Left Behind has an amusing tale of what it's like to talk to people who get all their information from Drudge, Rush and Fox News. It reminds me of one of our local bloggers, check out How Conservatives Argue.

I think this guy is an area resident because he comments on the Wilkes- Barre crime wave. He has many observations on the absurdities of modern life at People Say Stupid Things.

Built like Delaware is written by a local college student who uses the handle Mayor McCool has a mix of his favorite babes, movie reviews, pop culture, politics and much more.

I will cross post these last two over at DB Echo's project NEPA Blogs.

2 comments:

Doctor Rick said...

I'm the GREATEST conservative debater in the NEPA region...

More so, I'm not a hack of Hannity or Limbaugh, my ideas are almost always mine. I'll debate him on any issue.

LVDem said...

My God Gort, I can't stop laughing... thank you so much for linking that.

Oh, wow... my gut actually hurts right now.