Sunday, January 20, 2008

PA State Represenatives from Luzerne County -118th



The mad batter of Pittston looks to be in good shape for reelection. I like his website and this freshman will probably face only token opposition. There are rumors of a Republican challenger but I haven't heard any names yet.

Let me explain the mad batter thing. He proposed banning aluminum bats in little league because of the perceived danger of a hard hit ball. I'm sorry Mike but you can't legislate away every possible danger to our kids and it's an area the government should not stick it's nose into. I've been involved in Little League baseball for a long time and the last thing we need is some politician rewriting our rules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this point the rumors aren't solid enough to be rumors on opposition to Carroll. We'd love to see someone come and take him out, but its such a political area riddled with controversy that it might be tough to find someone excited about being associated with the area.

-JTK(stopnepacorruption.org)

Anonymous said...

IN MY DAY WE HAD BASEBALL TOO; BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE PRISSY LIBERAL STATE REPS TO TELL US HOW TO PLAY OR WHAT TO PLAY THE GAME WITH. IT WASN'T A TRAGEDY IF YOU HAD YOUR HEAD OR JAW CRACKED WITH A GOOD OL' TRUSTY WOODEN BAT--IT WAS AN EMBARASSMENT IF YOU DIDN'T!! MORE THAN ONE TIME I CAN REMEMBER THE THE THROBBING OF THE LUMP ON MY HEAD WALKING HOME AFTER MY PAL GUMMO CRACKED ME WITH HIS LOUISVILLE SLUGGER. IT WAS PAINFUL--AND SOMETIMES MY EYES WOULD BLUR UP ON ME AND I'D BE DIZZY AND THE SUN WOULD BE BLINDING ME AND SOMETIMES I'D FALL ON THE CONCRETE LOSE A FEW MORE TEETH--AND THEN I'D GET HOME AND THE OLD MAN WOULD WHACK ME AGAIN FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO--IT WAS HORRIBLE AND FRIGHTENING--AND I LOVED IT!!! KIDS TODAY ARE TOO PAMPERED AND HAVE IT TOO EASY. WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES. TO HELL WITH MIKE CARROLL AND TO HELL WITH EVERYONE READING THIS! I HATE YOU ALL!!!