Sunday, August 31, 2008

Workers of the World Unite

A guest post.



TO HELL WITH LABOR DAY---AND JERRY LEWIS TOO!!!!


A Labor Day Message by Mean Old Man


I'm angrier than a hippy in a bathtub that every September I have to be bothered with a bunch of lazy know nothing layabouts who gather to celebrate the commie created holiday of Labor Day!!! And to add insult to injury I have to be subjected to watching that old leftist comedian (?) Jerry Lewis on the ol'TV'er pleading for money for his 'kids' when I'd rather be watching Judge Judy (now there's one tough little lady!). But I guess the brains at channel 16 would prefer a spy for the French government on TV instead of a patriotic no nonsense judge. Well, at least it happens only on Bolshevik Labor Day (too much of a coincidence if you ask me). But of course, I have to come across those stupid Jerry Lewis movies all year long. Whatever happened to the good old time comedians like Georgie Jessell and Jack Benny, not to mention Amos and Andy--those boys used to crack me up!!! Watching Jerry Lewis only strengthens my belief that the commies have completely taken over our good ol' American culture.


But getting back to my main point; kids today don't know nothing about work. In my day we knew the value of a good job and we didn't complain about it either. If you worked fifteen or sixteen hours a day you wouldn't go home and whine about it--you were happy to have the strength to make it up to bed!!! And so what if your boss got on your back? He was nice enough to give you a job so you kept your mouth shut!!! And back then it was just the man who did the hard work. The little woman stayed at home and relaxed--not like the women today who cart their offspring off to daycare so they can go out and find themselves. Thanks Oprah!! Give my best to Barack and Stedman.


That's why kids today are so messed up; they get home and Mom is still at work and so is Dad, so what do they do??? They take drugs and listen to that Beatles music, that's what they do!! And then when it comes time for them to go out and stake a claim in the real world they don't know their butts from a hole in the ground. So they just decide to live at home and stay a kid forever!!! A special thanks to my two runts Harlan and Clay who graced my walls with their carcasses until they were well past 30. Damn!!!!!


And all the stupid holiday is about is promoting the subversive unions that destroyed our country. Think about how great things would be if you could take home your paycheck and not have union dues deducted along with all the other taxes that grease the palms of the liberals. We'd all be living high off the hog. But, of course we can't have that. We have to make sure that the special programs for all the spineless people are funded, don't we? Horse feathers!!!!
In old Herbert Hoover's day we didn't need unions. And we didn't have to worry about the handicapped being serenaded by a washed up teary eyed comedian; they were kept in the attic or the basement where they belonged!! We could ignore them and there weren't any problems.
And we didn't take a day off every September to celebrate anarchy!!!


So, all you liberals enjoy your Labor Day and don't forget to get out your credit cards (Jerry is waiting on your call, no doubt pre paid by the men in the Kremlin and Peking). As for me, I'll be out putting a new roof on the old barn and afterwards I'll pop open a Steg, relax in my easy chair, and put a little Dean Martin on the ol' victrola---take that Jerry!!! I hate you all!!!!!

No comments: