Thursday, September 22, 2011

There is a Republican Presidential debate tonight




And it's on Fox News. There are so many I can't keep track.

My favorite GOP candidate for President reminded me of it a few hours ago.

He is getting vary familiar with me calling me "mate, " we are not in Briton. It's kind of a gay thing to do in America.









Running Mate,

I just arrived in Florida for tonight's debate, and I hope you are planning on tuning into Fox News Channel at 8PM ET to watch the debate.

In today's Wall Street Journal, Karl Rove wrote that I have been one of "the most consistently impressive debater[s]," and that I have "had strong, even Reaganesque, moments on foreign policy."

I intend again to focus tonight's debate on what I've done in the foreign policy arena, how I reformed welfare and how I will work to turn the economy around. I also won't be afraid to take on my Republican opponents when they support misguided policies or runaway from our shared conservative values.

I hope you'll tune in and see what others are concluding all across the country – that I am the only passionate conservative in this race.

Thanks, and I'll email you after the debate to let you know how things went.

Rick

Sent from my wireless device


I await his email.

No comments: