Thursday, May 18, 2006

Local Blogger news


Dr. Rick has decided to stop blogging at The American Check-up. In fact he deleted it. I will miss you Rick, we had some great discussions.

Bill Fitzpatrick will graduate from Kings College on May 21 and continue his education at Catholic University. He is threatening to keep up on local issues at My Take. Congratulations Bill!

Norton is MIA since Saturday. Keep an eye out for a broke down VW microbus. I hope 20th Senatorial will be back, it's a fun read.

The W-Bkeeper is still in shock over Tuesday's results but promises to be back.

Another Monkey is still going strong after 2 years and likes NPR but not the religious right.

The Blogfather is celebrating his candidate's victory. So am I.

And Jennifer Wade covered the election all night.

1 comment:

Doctor Rick said...

For school and future political reasons I had to cut the site.
Thanks