Sunday, April 15, 2007

Walter has a website




Thanks for saying hello!


I would like to take this time to introduce myself to you.


My name is Walter L. Griffith, Jr., and I have chosen to pursue the office of City Council Representative. I have chosen to serve the people of Wilkes-Barre, because I really believe the City of Wilkes-Barre can be a clean and wonderful place to live once again, as it was years ago. My goal as your City Council Representative is to always remember that the Taxpayers are the people that I represent, and not the Political Bosses in City Hall.

I am pleased to inform you that I intend to run this year for one of the five seats on the Wilkes-Barre City Council. Since my last campaign three years ago, I have attended City Council meetings on a regular basis to witness and to analyze Council proposals and actions and to present “another point of view” (on your behalf). Furthermore, I have tried to bring attention to ongoing city-wide needs and issues which seemingly have become much less important in the shadow of the “Downtown Revitalization”.


No comments: