Monday, November 02, 2009

Jury Commissioner

A few months ago I was on the WILK Sue Henry Show and the situation of indicted Democratic Jury Commissioner Jerry Bonner came up and off the top of my head I suggested that we should all write-in the Yonk for that office in the November election. The reaction to that idea was tremendous. Unfortunately David wasn't able to mount a campaign for various reasons which disappointed me because I had already appointed myself campaign manager.

The office is useless and should be eliminated either by the Study Commission or a referendum authorized by the legislature that has happened in other counties.

Write-in David Yonki for Democratic Jury Commissioner and skip the other 2. The one good thing about the new electronic voting machines it is easy to write-in a person for an office. No more stickers or golf pencils just hit the letters on a touch screen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my whole family is going to wrtie in David.

David Yonki said...

Gort, thank you for the nice mention. As you know I have said that this position should be eliminated. No matter how many votes come my way, I think this is an office we need to do away with.

Mean Old Man said...

It is my opinion that young Mr. Bonner will sail to re-election. Write in candidacies smack of insurection. No doubt, bloggers are involved. I've already cast my ballot for good ol' Jerry, whose only crime was the election of Barack Obama as President.

Forrest Gump said...

3 votes for David in our household.

Anonymous said...

Wrote in the Yonk. Well I wrote in David Yonki. I really wish he actually made an effort. I think he could have pulled it off.

Anonymous said...

yonk yonk yonk yonk