Thursday, April 13, 2006

Norton the Blogger


I have mentioned the new blog on the block, 20th Senatorial, in a previous post and added it to my blogroll. The race to succeed longtime State Senator Charles Lemmond has been the hottest of the season and Norton is all over it. The fur is flying and the signs are burning and Norton has been doing some super reporting you won't read in the newspapers. Some examples are the examination of permit fees to put up political signs and getting the other candidates reaction to Lemmond's endorsement of Lisa Baker. After waiting to find a website for the only Democrat in the race Norton came through by posting :


So now we have a website for all the candidates in the race:

Carl Sutton

David Madeira

Jim Haggerty

Russ Bigus

Lisa Baker

Bob McNamara

The only thing I don't understand is this thing about the WNBA. Has anyone ever actually watched one their games?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. If you want to know what's hot in the hottest sentate race in the state, Norton is your source. Norton clearly outshines the traditional print media in the district.

I'm not sure I get the WNBA stuff either. My guess is that Norton is a woman with a competative basketball past. Maybe she played high school or college hoops. To me that's the only thing that makes sense, because I don't know a soul on the planet (other than Norton) that watches the stuff.