Sunday, July 02, 2006

Domestic post


We are coming up on a vacation soon and Mrs. G made her list of things we need. Then she insisted that the only place we could obtain these items was at the Peoples Republic of China-Retail Division a.k.a. Wal-Mart located in Pittston, Pa. for now. They are building a super store close by that will rival the one in the east end of Wilkes-Barre. The only thing I bought was a bag of charcoal that I later discovered cost less at our local supermarket. So much for low prices all the time.

Thanks to Miss Cellania for the illustration.

2 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

You could not force me to go into a wal-mart. Don't even get me started about why I hate those bastards.

Gort said...

Gee PoP you've never been shy.I don't like ChinaMart for many of the reasons as you. I try to shop in locally owned businesses as much as possible. But it's getting harder as the big box stores are forcing many of them out.