Saturday, July 29, 2006

Meet the candidate


A new feature at Gort42.

If you want to meet the candidates in the upcoming election I'm happy to tell you where to find them. I encourage all local campaigns to send me their schedules and I will publish them unlike the big media.

Dr. Joseph Leonardi is doing the pierogie and halushki circuit this weekend.

Saturday 9:00am Monroe Farmers Market Main Street Stroudsburg, PA

10:30am Nicholas Church Flea Market Rt's 940 and Commerce St. Pocono Summit (Monroe)

12:00pm Pocono Commuters Picnic Mountainview Park, Pavilion 3

4:00pm Chicken BBQ Meridian Ave., Scranton

5:00pm St. Joseph's Summer Festival 2006 2010 Adams Avenue, Scranton

6:00pm northeast fair pittston fairgrounds grimes industrial park

7:00pm Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church Bazar 401 East Main Street W-BSunday1:00 pm

1:00 pm Art in the Park Monroe Chestnuthill Township Park

3pm St Joseph's Summer Festival 2010 Adams Avenue, Scran

4:00PM northeast fair pittston fairgrounds grimes industrial park

5:00pm Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church Bazar 401 East Main Street W-B

9 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Gort, That's a great idea and a greeat service.

Doctor Rick said...

You are going to start placing more Conservatives as well I assume?

Gort said...

Any candidate that sends me a schedule I will publish without comment. I thik it's important to meet and talk to the people who want to represent us. Many times I voted for the candidate (R or D)because I had a converstion with them.

Doctor Rick said...

HOLY Trinity...

How about some MEET THE current/next SENATOR info on my hero Mr. Santorum.

Gort said...

Give me his schedule Rick. I would love to talk to Ricky. I have a list of questions.

Gort said...

Just a question and way off topic. Rick, explain the trinity to me?

Doctor Rick said...

Well some say Holy Shit. Because of your Holy Trinity listing, I just found it comical.

Doctor Rick said...

What questions?

Gort said...

God the father, god the son, god the holy spirit. Explain it