Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today is the Day

CV: A federal judge is expected to rule today on the constitutionality of Hazleton’s illegal immigration ordinance, setting the stage for a long-awaited decision that could affect dozens of communities locally and hundreds more around the country.

I predict that Judge Munley will throw it out as unconstitutional.


UPDATE: As predicted Munley has struck down the Illegal Immigration Relief Act, ruling Hazleton's proposed crackdown on landlords and employers doing business with illegal immigrants is unconstitutional. Read the decision here.

2 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

I was catching up on your posts and discovered that you have a tee shirt for me. Weeeeee! So what do I do next and how much do I owe ya? I'm such an idiot I forgot I even asked for one. Yes, I am embarrassed.

What does it have on it? I may be embarrassed but that doesn't stop me from being as curious as always. :)

Gort said...

You asked me for one last July went I went to the beach. Sorry about the delay. You'll see what it looks like when you pick it up:)