Friday, September 14, 2007

Coming attractions

I met with Pennsylvania 10th Congressional District Republican candidate Chris Hackett today and asked him a few questions. Because of a technical glitch (operator error) I only got about 20 minutes of it on my recorder and will have to rely on my notes and memory for the rest. Thank you for providing questions (he didn't shy away from any) and you may find that some of his answers might surprise you.

On a personal note I found him easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about the issues facing the district and the country. He grew up near Philadelphia so we both have a rooting interest in the the Phillies and the Eagles but when I asked him to pick between Notre Dame and Penn State he replied Ohio State! I'll give him that because he went to Wittenberg University in Ohio.

It will take me a few days to transcribe it.

No comments: