Saturday, September 01, 2007

We are Penn State


Dan Connor will lead Linebacker U into the opener with Florida International at Noon today and it should be a blowout. I love football but always have mixed emotions when the season starts because it means the end of summer.
.
The whole Comcast vs Big Ten Network thing has added a level of frustration that was resolved today when I found out that one of my local watering holes will have the game. Well it hasn't resolved my frustration as I would rather watch the game at home sitting in my recliner yelling at the TV but at least I can watch the game instead of tuning it in on the radio. As luck would have it the one place that I've found that will have the game is Big Ugly's in Wilkes-Barre (map it) which is owned by Luzerne County Commissioner Greg Skrepenak's dad. I hope Skrep is there.

And the Phillies have won 6 in a row.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any skrep sightings?