Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm on vacation

Sort of.

Mrs. G has a long list to be accomplished and I'm doing my best to achieve her goals. The best part of this house cleaning is I'm finding old pictures of me with forgotten friends in different part's of the world. I will post them to my Facebook page when I have them together.


A preview

This is North Main Street of W-B in 1967. Tell me what is in the background?

The Gas Drilling posts will continue tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who has responded to my request.

Right now I'm out of Gas

7 comments:

Stephen Albert said...

Ford Fairlane?

Gort said...

yep

Stephen Albert said...

A good friend of mine had a '65...was primer gray...he wanted to call it the "Gray Ghost"...instead we anointed it the "Gray Rat". Nice car though...

Pope George Ringo said...

A Budweiser truck!!

Pope George Ringo said...

Andrew Dice Clay made a movie, The Adventures of Ford Fairlane. Very funny movie when you have a few Budweisers in you.

Forrest Gump said...

Budweiser - "The King of Beers", my ass!!!

Long live Yuengling Lager.

dining room table said...

I can see a Budweiser truck, car, pole, a man and buildings. I think that thing beside the pole is a mailbox. Did is miss something else?