Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Linda Urban running in Wilkes-Barre

From her Facebook page:

I filed my nominating petitions today for two Wilkes-Barre City elected seats. I am an Independent candidate for Wilkes-Barre City Council District D. All registered voters regardless of party affiliation can vote for me this coming November 3.
( District D encompasses sections of Parsons, Miners Mills, East End and the Heights.) I also filed today for Wilkes-Barre City Controller. I ask that my family and friends support me in my effort by voting for me on November 3. I promise to serve with ethics as my guide and will work for the betterment of our city families.



Linda has  run for office a few times before as a Republican and will face incumbent Bill Barrett in District D who won the Democratic  nomination. There is no Republican on the ballot.

The only other Controller candidate is Democrat Darren Snyder.

No comments: