Saturday, December 13, 2008

YouTube weekend

McGruff has joined in on this YouTube Weekend thing with Robin Williams On Obama's Election
.

President-elect Barack Obama's struggles with the evil tobacco weed is in the news again.

I know what Barry is going through because it's easy to quit smoking, I've done it about 6 times. For all the gimmicks and crutches out there that will make your wallet lighter the only way to do it is.....

Cold turkey..........John Lennon







In other news

Supreme Court Overturns Bush v. Gore

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big Dan said...

What the hell was that all about?

Anyway, me, too...I quit smoking every time I put out a cigarette.

What I DO do, is I make my own: it comes out to 40 cents a pack.