Friday, November 29, 2013

Kathy Dobash says thanks

Dear Friends,

I am writing to thank you for your vote and support during the most recent general election on November 5, 2013.

As a candidate-elect for Luzerne County Council I want to provide you my email address:  kathydobash@yahoo.com .  Please feel free to contact me regarding any Luzerne County issue which may require my assistance.

I believe in openness and transparency.  I will be glad to present your concerns to other members of Luzerne County Council at public meetings.

With your help, we can make a difference and improve our communities throughout Luzerne County.

Again, I sincerely thank you for your support.  I wish all Luzerne County Citizens a wonderful Holiday Season!

Kathy Dobash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORT: Thanks for posting my letter. Late afternoon I received the official notice from the Luzerne County Board of Elections stating I am a Council~elect for a 4 year term. The notice is dated November 22, 2013. Best regards, Kathy Dobash